Teach ME 2023 National Students’ Innovation Competition
Theme: Emerging Technologies and Human Capital
Competition OverviewCalling all Roblox fans and coders!
The Teach ME National Students’ Innovation Competition is hosted on the virtual platform Roblox . Roblox is an online game platform and game creation system that allows users to design and build their own games as well as play games created by other users. This competition will expose participants to coding, game development and game design, skills that they will use to build a virtual community in which they would solve a problem related to the overarching theme Emerging Technologies and Human Capital.
InstructionsParticipants would be required to:
- Create Roblox user account www.roblox.com
- Download and install the game building software Roblox Studio roblox.com/create
- Using Roblox, create a solution to a threat or problem in your community in relation to the theme Emerging Technologies and Human Capital
- Present idea and virtual prototype to the judging panel.
PrizesFifty thousand dollars ($50,000) in prizes to be won! Prizes will be distributed via Unit Trust Corporation Gift of Units.
- All entrants must be nationals of Trinidad and Tobago
- Individuals or teams of up to five (5) persons can enter the competition. All team members must be eligible for the same category i.e. Junior or Senior.
- Ages: 8 – 10 (Juniors) and 11 – 17 (Seniors)
- Registration Deadline: October 2, 2023
- Submission of Draft Prototypes: November 6, 2023
- Submission of Final Prototypes: November 30, 2023
- Final Judging/Presentation of Prototypes: December 9, 2023
Competition Regulations Booklet: Click here!
For further information, contact email@example.com
The 2022 Teach ME National Students' Innovation Competition Winners.Cycle through to view all 4 videos